Select the policy that applies to your client experience. Please contact us for questions, or refer to our FAQs.
Photo Booking Policy
1. Booking Reservation(s): A signed contract and retainer fee (otherwise referred to as a required booking deposit) are required to reserve the date(s) and time(s) of the photo and/or video session(s). If the session(s) are rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled; or if there is a breach of contract by the client, the retainer fee is non-refundable. The client shall also be responsible for payment for any additional materials and/or additional costs incurred up to the time of cancellation.
2. Travel Expense(s): Only when applicable, the client is responsible for all expenses incurred regarding travel, accommodation, and transportation costs unless annotated by Memoirabilia professional(s). All travel expenses are based on the distance between the session location(s) and the Memoirabilia address. For all session(s), the first twenty-five (25) miles roundtrip of travel are included within the initial booking cost. All miles in excess of twenty-five (25) miles roundtrip are charged an additional fifty cents ($0.50) per mile. All traveling accommodation and transportation must be communicated in a timely manner and a confirmation of receipt must be obtained from the client to Memoirabilia within four (4) weeks of the scheduled session(s) date.
3. (a.) Payment Process: The aforementioned non-refundable retainer fee is fifty percent (50%) of session(s) fee(s) and is due at the time of session(s) booking and/or signing of agreement for all sessions (package session(s) of twenty-five percent (25%) non-refundable fee is also due upon booking). The remaining balance is payable in full prior to or on the day of the session(s). Payment plans (otherwise referred to as pricing plans) are available for qualifying clients and/or session(s). Please consult with a Memoirabilia professional for details. In the event the client fails to remit payment as specified, Memoirabilia shall have the right to immediately terminate the agreement with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid, and not uphold the scheduled session(s). Please consult with a Memoirabilia professional for details. Memoirabilia accepts e-payments via PayPal, Square, and Venmo and/or all the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. For clearance of personal checks, it can take up to three to four (3-4) weeks for processing. Returned checks will be assessed a twenty-five dollars ($25.00) non-sufficient funds fee.
(b.) Payment Plans: The payment plans (otherwise referred to as pricing plans) are provided for package sessions only. All payment plans are initialized and confirmed with payment of the non-refundable retainer fee. All payment plans are to be finalized before scheduled session(s), release and/or delivery of photos and/or products. The final payment is due at least fourteen (14) days before the scheduled session. Monthly payments are divided into three (3) monthly payment installments with exclusion to the deposit. There are no late fees for monthly payments. There is no incurred interest with payment plans.
4. Session(s) Reschedule / Cancellation: Notification of any changes in schedule or location must be communicated in a timely manner and an updated confirmation of receipt must be obtained from Memoirabilia to the client. With the exception of all Wedding Session(s), cancellations within seventy-two (72) hours will not be honored for refund. Cancellations for all Wedding Session(s) within four (4) weeks of the session(s) date will not be honored for refund. The client is allowed one rescheduling credit for their photo and/or video session(s). Any additional request to reschedule will incur a fifty dollars ($50.00) rescheduling fee and must be paid immediately to reserve a new date. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not count against client's reschedule credit.
5. Session(s) Tardiness: Memoirabilia and the client agree that cooperation and punctuality are essential to accomplish the envisioned goals of all parties. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. If the client and/or Memoirabilia professional does not arrive at the appointed time for the session(s), there is a fifteen (15) minute grace period that is honored. Both parties, Memoirabilia professional(s) and client must provide proper notification of tardiness via phone and email. In the event of client tardiness, the grace period will not serve as additional shooting time. In the event of Memoirabilia professional(s) tardiness, the grace period can serve as additional shooting time with client's written permission via email. With exception to the tardiness grace period of Memoirabilia professional(s), additional time beyond the scheduled end time will be billed as additional fees to the client. In the event of client tardiness exceeds the grace period, the scheduled session(s) are deemed canceled, all monies paid are non-refundable, and the client has the option to utilize the one reschedule credit for another booking session(s). In the event of Memoirabilia professional(s) tardiness exceeds the grace period, with client's written permission, client can reschedule the session(s) without affecting the one reschedule credit, in addition to the client receiving one complimentary Mini Session of choice; all monies paid are not refunded. Memoirabilia prioritizes and values client's time and resources.
6. Safety / Harassment / Theft: Memoirabilia reserves the right to terminate the scheduled session(s) in the event of Memoirabilia professional(s) experience of equipment theft or equipment damage, inappropriate, threatening, hostile, or offensive behavior from any person(s) on site of the session(s); or in the event of the Memoirabilia professional(s) and/or equipment's safety and security are in question.
7. Responsibilities: Memoirabilia is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of Memoirabilia including, but not limited to: lost or stolen items, inappropriate behavior, tardiness of the client or guests, weather conditions, client schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to Memoirabilia, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of location(s). Memoirabilia is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict photo and/or video coverage. Memoirabilia is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the session(s) that are not outlined within the designated client shot list. Memoirabillia will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects during the session(s) that are not outlined within the designated client shot list. The client is responsible for reimbursement for any clear responsible evidence of damaged and/or theft of Memoirabilia equipment. The client is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permissions for all locations on which Memoirabilia will be performing services.
8. Venue / Location Limitation(s): Memoirabilia is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The client agrees to accept the technical obligation(s) of the location(s). Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client’s responsibility; Memoirabilia will offer technical recommendations only.
9. Content Edit / Capture / Delivery: With consideration to the designated client shot list, Memoirabilia is not liable to deliver every image taken during the session(s). The determination of images delivered to the client is left to the discretion of Memoirabilia. The final post production of editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images and/or video are left to the discretion of Memoirabilia professional(s).
10. Copyrights: The photographs and/or videos produced by Memoirabilia are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the explicitly written permission of Memoirabilia. Upon initial payment by the client, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the client: Memoirabilia grants the client permission to share photo and/or video content on social networking websites, with family and friends, and on vendor websites as long as the images remain unaltered and textual credit is explicitly given to Memoirabilia. The client must obtain written permission from Memoirabilia prior to publishing or selling content.
11. Model Release: The client assigns Memoirabilia the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the client or in which the client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, educational and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same without restriction. The client releases all claim to profits that may arise from use of images.
12. Limit of Liability: In the event of Memoirabilia professional(s) are unable to uphold the session(s) guidelines due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of Memoirabilia professional(s), Memoirabilia will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, with exception to the retainer fee, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the session(s). In the event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond the control of Memoirabilia, including but not limited to: camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, Memoirabilia’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the session(s). The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. Memoirabilia is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package.
Last Updated January 01, 2020
If you have questions or would like to move forward in collaboration with a Memoirabilia professional,
please contact us or schedule a free consultation.
Custom Design Policy
Production Display vs. Actual Product
Digital displays of product vary based upon computer monitors and mobile screens. Please use the online sample only as an estimate of the design and ink color, including, but not limited to text, font, and positioning of the imprint and/or photo image. Customers who may need assistance regarding a color, please contact us prior to placing an order. Virtual previews are not a final proof as the manufacturer may make final positioning and sizing adjustments.
Product Proofs and Revisions
Product proofing is only available for stationery products currently. The cost of product proofing equates to a single (1) order of the product. Product proofs may take one to three (1-3) days and can affect production time. There are two complimentary rounds of revisions included in the design process, a $25 processing fee will be applied for each revision thereafter.
Product Cancellation and Refunds
After viewing a product proof, in the event of a cancellation, depending on the product purchase, there may be a required cancellation fee. In addition, the proof fee will not be refunded. The cancellation fee is determined based on a design item basis. Pre-production, customers have the option to cancel orders for a fifty percent (50%) refund. Post-production, due to design personalization, all curation are non-refundable. Returns are only accepted under the following guidelines: Manufacturer Defect, and/or Manufacturer Customization Error.
Pricing and Payment Method
Full Payment is due before design production. Memoirabilia reserves the right to change prices with proper notification. Pricing changes may be affected by an increase or decrease in supplier, service and /or production costs. Quotes and estimates are valued for thirty (30) days. Please consult with a Memoirabilia professional for details. Memoirabilia accepts e-payments via PayPal, Square, and Venmo and/or all the following major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. There is a $25 processing fee for returned checks.
Memoirabilia is not responsible for shipping damages and/or delays caused by unforeseen events (example: weather conditions, mail carrier rescheduling, or incorrect shipping address provided by customer). Memoirabilia is unable to ship internationally currently. We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box or A.P.O. addresses.
Timeline and Rush Orders
With the project timeline and estimated completion date in mind, Memoirabilia cannot be responsible for not meeting deadlines due to delayed client action or responses. Rush Orders may be considered RUSH if the order is needed within a two (2) week turnaround. Rush orders will assess an additional charge of fifteen percent (15%).
The design products produced by Memoirabilia are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without the explicitly written permission from Memoirabilia. Memoirabilia retains all rights to use the preliminary and completed designs for display purposes only, products are not to be resold for commercial use. To inquire about copyrights and commercial use of designs by Memoirabilia, please contact: email@example.com
Last updated January 01, 2020
If you have questions or would like to move forward in collaboration with a Memoirabilia professional,
please contact us or schedule a free consultation.
Memoirabilia is taking measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to all health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity. This policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines.
COVID-19 Reschedule Agreements:
If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, please reschedule all photo sessions
If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can reschedule all photo sessions after June 2020 with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery.
All travel sessions both domestic and international are cancelled and/or postponed until further notice.
In-person meetings are now virtual via video or phone (e.g. candidate interviews and partners).
General Hygiene Rules:
Wash your hands frequently (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers.
Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
For more information, please review cdc.gov
Last updated: March 01, 2020
Wedding Photographer in Denver Colorado Engagement Photographer Newborn Photographer Family Photographer Graduation Senior Portrait Photographer Boudoir Photographer Events Photographer Denver Colorado Invitations Design Invitations Print Invitations Preparing Invitations for Mailing (ie addressing) Mailing invitations to guest
Wedding Birthday Party Bridal Shower Baby Shower Graduation Party Fundraiser Corporate Event
RSVP Inserts Save the Date Cards Informational Directional Travel Cards Inserts Thank you Notes Place Cards